1. Sort Laundry by color and wash separately - this keeps color particles from moving from turing white shirts gray over time.
2. Turn T-Shirts inside out before washing - this protects the print or embroidery on the t-shirt and helps retain intensity.
3. Wash printed t-shirts at a max of 80 degrees F (about 30 degrees C). - Higher temps can cause the print and textiles to break down more quickly.
4. Hang t-shirts out to dry - skpping the dryer keeps your textiles from fading and the print from dissolving.
5. Read the label and use the right deterget and dosage - powdered detergents are generally best for t-shirts, espeically printed t-shirts due to its lower surfactent content.